Suppose you made a profit this year. If you made losses in previous years can you offset them against that profit? If so what is the best way to do this? The answer lies in the Capital Allowance claimed against profit. To find out more ring 0800 471 4546.

Related Articles

Comments are closed.

We're here to help you. Call 0800 471 4546 for free confidential help and advice 24/7
or fill in your details below.

    *Please do not use this form to report anyone (we cannot take any action) or to sell your own services.