HMRC Investigations

There are numerous departments within HMRC that can undertake investigations.

Please remember the best time to get advice is when you get the first letter from HMRC enquiring into your affairs.

As soon as you receive a letter from HMRC informing you of any tax investigation call KinsellaTax on 0800 471 4546.

Whether it is company affairs, interest on deposits, rental income or undeclared profits, the time to get advice and KinsellaTax on your case is then.

We will handle the case for you, taking the stress and worry away from you allowing you to get on with enjoying your life. Call us on 0800 471 4546.

If you need any further advice please see the appropriate department for further information regarding investigations undertaken by those offices.

The 1st tip in dealing with any tax enquiry is to get expert advice first before thinking of contacting HRMC or going to see them.


We're here to help you. Call 0800 471 4546 for free confidential help and advice 24/7
or fill in your details below.

Enter captcha below:

*Please do not use this form to report suspected tax fraud or evasion or to sell your own services.

Translate »