Reporting Tax Evasion

If you want to report tax evasion or fraud, you have to report it to HMRC’s department.

You cannot report anyone you suspect of committing this offence to us.

To report someone you suspect of tax evasion to HMRC go to www.hmrc.gov.uk or ring the HMRC Tax Evasion Hotline: 0800 788 887

We help those under tax evasion investigation, not the other way around.

We're here to help you. Call 0800 471 4546 for free confidential help and advice 24/7
or fill in your details below.

    *Please do not use this form to report anyone (we cannot take any action) or to sell your own services.