Home >> Frequently Asked Questions >> I’ve Not Paid All Of My Taxes, What Should I Do?

I’ve Not Paid All My Taxes, What Should I Do?

You should consult an experienced tax investigation expert who knows how to approach HMRC and negotiate in such a way that a tax investigation penalty and interest, which can be as much as 200% of the tax underpaid, will be lower and you avoid tax prosecution.

Do not try to lower your HMRC tax investigation penalty on your own; use a tax investigation professional.

Get the right people to do the job. KinsellaTax have years of tax investigation experience.

Remember, under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 tax evasion is classed a criminal act and no matter if the sum involved is £1 or £1 million then it is possible to lose everything, including your home.

Next FAQ – I’m under tax investigation by HMRC, what should I do?


We're here to help you. Call 0800 471 4546 for free confidential help and advice 24/7
or fill in your details below.

Enter captcha below:

*Please do not use this form to report suspected tax fraud or evasion or to sell your own services.

Translate »